Souped Up Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A spin on a classic favorite, Souped Up Mac 'n' Cheese, is a new go-to comfort food.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked macaroni
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded American and Cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French fried onion rings
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
Stir together cheese soup and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in macaroni. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
Bake 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with French fried onion rings, and bake an additional 3 minutes.
Try nacho cheese soup in place of Cheddar cheese soup for a spicier flavor. It's 'nacho' average side dish anymore!