Spaghetti with Surprise Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spaghetti and meatballs is one of those easy weeknight meals that many of us make over and over. Here's a way to take it to a whole new level by adding a secret ingredient to our meatballs. Guess what it is!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, potato chips, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well then form into 12 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot and cook over medium-high heat until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking meatballs in sauce for about 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and sauce, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
If you enjoyed this spaghetti dinner recipe, be sure to try Spaghetti Pie: Our Best Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 680
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 99mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,400mg 58 %
- Total Carbohydrates 81g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.7g 31 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)