Spinach Fettuccine Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mamma mia, fettuccine primavera sounds pretty complicated. Guess what? It's really pretty easy. One bite of our rich and creamy Spinach Fettuccine Primavera and you'll be singing your own Italian love song.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound spinach fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cauliflower, broccoli, and carrot mix, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What to Do
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the vegetable mix and sauté 2 minutes. Sprinkle the flour, salt, and pepper over the vegetables and sauté 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream and cheese, stirring until the cheese melts.
- Toss the fettuccine with the cream sauce and serve.
While the fettuccine is cooking, cut a loaf of French bread into diagonal slices, slather with garlic butter, and sprinkle with shredded Italian cheese blend or Parmesan cheese. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degree F. until golden and the cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,356
- Calories from Fat 796
- Total Fat 88g 136 %
- Saturated Fat 54g 269 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 298mg 99 %
- Sodium 1,147mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 113g 38 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.5g 38 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.