St. Louis Horseradish Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow, this chicken pasta salad is loaded with flavor! We don't know why it's called St. Louis, but we do know that it has an excellent zip. This St. Louis Horseradish Salad is a must try.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound rigatoni or other medium pasta shape
- 1 pound skinless cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to pasta, season with salt, pepper, sugar, and dillweed, and then combine with celery, mushrooms and scallions.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, horseradish, vegetable oil, and vinegar.
- Add to pasta and toss gently.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 395mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.