We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing better than pasta? Cheesy, rich baked pasta! Try this great recipe for Stuffed Shells and see for yourself.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon ricotta mixture into a pastry tube or large resealable plastic storage bag with a corner snipped off. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each shell; place filled shells in baking dish.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over filled shells, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil from dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 to 12 more minutes, or until shells are heated through and cheese is golden and bubbling. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Be sure to peruse our collection of top 10 favorite restaurant recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 37
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 7.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 322mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.5g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!