Tossed Spring Veggie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spring into the season with an easy skillet pasta recipe that's bursting with light and fresh flavors. Our Tossed Spring Veggie Pasta recipe features bright and fresh veggies, like tomatoes and asparagus, as well as some yummy herbs and crumbly cheese. It's a welcome change of pace!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
What to Do
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, place in a serving bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; cook asparagus, bell pepper, and garlic 5 minutes, or just until tender. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, onion powder, salt, and pepper; cook 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Pour vegetable mixture over pasta, toss gently with goat cheese and basil, and serve immediately.
Our Amazing Asparagus Quiche is another tasty indication that spring has sprung!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 430
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 33 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 465mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.