We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever found yourself gazing into the window of an Italian bakery and dreaming about a freshly made cannoli, then you're sure going to get excited about our recipe for Bakery-Style Cannoli! With a homemade, creamy, ricotta filling this easy cannoli recipe tastes bakery-delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cannoli shells
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, the ricotta cheese, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until mixture is firm. Spoon filling into cannoli shells (see Note).
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
For an easy way to fill the cannoli shells, place the ricotta cheese mixture in a resealable plastic bag. Snip off a corner of the bag with scissors and squeeze the mixture into the shells.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 10.0g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 105mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!