We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever found yourself gazing into the window of an Italian bakery and dreaming about a freshly made cannoli, then you're sure going to get excited about our recipe for Bakery-Style Cannoli! With a homemade, creamy, ricotta filling this easy cannoli recipe tastes bakery-delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cannoli shells
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, the ricotta cheese, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until mixture is firm. Spoon filling into cannoli shells (see Note).
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
For an easy way to fill the cannoli shells, place the ricotta cheese mixture in a resealable plastic bag. Snip off a corner of the bag with scissors and squeeze the mixture into the shells.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!