Lemony Cream Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Bake up a little pastry magic with our recipe for Lemony Cream Puffs. These easy pastry puffs are stuffed with a light lemon cream that's unbelievably good. Of course, we like to make them even better by drizzling them with raspberry topping. It's a dessert you just can't miss out on!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water, butter, and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir quickly with a wooden spoon until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition. When dough is smooth, spoon 12 mounds (about 1/4 cup each) onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown and puffy. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk lemon pudding and milk until well mixed. Add whipped topping and mix until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Using a sharp knife, cut about 1 inch off top of each cream puff and reserve top. Fill each puff with equal amounts of lemon mixture, replace tops, and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and drizzle with raspberry sauce when ready to serve.
- Can't get enough lemony goodness? Our Sunny Lemon Cake recipe collection is here to help!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 178
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 227mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!