Texas Sticky Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These gooey Texas Sticky Buns go great with a mug of your favorite wash-it-down drink and a stack of napkins. Well, that's only if you don't want anyone catching you licking the extra sticky sauce off your fingers!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons butter, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup brown sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted. Immediately pour into bottom of an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan to completely cover its bottom. Immediately arrange pecan halves flat side up over syrup. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan.
- Unroll pizza dough on a floured surface and brush with butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at wide end, roll dough up jelly roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 8 equal slices. Arrange slices cut side up in cake pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
Refrigerated pizza crust comes in a tube and can usually be found in the dairy section of your supermarket near the refrigerated biscuits.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cookie Cake Pie
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Mixed Berry Trifle
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Fresh Apple Turnovers
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Fat Man's Delight
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk