Apple Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Watch their faces when you bring Apple Cream Pie to the table and tell them you're cooking and eating lighter!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold low-fat milk
- 2 (4-serving) packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (9-inch) prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
What To Do:
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl; with a wire whisk or an electric beater, gradually beat in the milk until smooth. Add pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Beat 1 to 2 more minutes then spread evenly into pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, mix apple pie filling and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread evenly over pudding mixture. Cover and chill 4 hours, or until set. Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.