Awesome Blueberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you've been searching your whole life for an easy blueberry pie recipe that tastes just like the one grandma used to have sitting on her counter, then it's a good thing you found our Awesome Blueberry Pie! This simple pie makes a beautiful addition to any spread, too! But who wants to just look at it? Dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 3 pints fresh blueberries, washed
What to Do
Bake pie shell according to package directions; set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients, except 2 pints blueberries. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until gelatin mix has dissolved and blueberries have popped and colored mixture blue, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining 2 pints blueberries then spoon into baked pie shell.
Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top each slice with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a sprig of fresh mint.
- If you want to bake a perfect pie every time, follow our simple tips!
- Don't forget to try out our recipes for Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake and Blueberry Bread Pudding, too!
- Plus, if you enjoyed this easy blueberry pie recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!