Banana Cream Crunch Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step up the traditional banana cream pie with a toffee crunch that takes it to new heights...guaranteed!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package banana cream-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons coffee liqueur, divided (see Option)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate ready-to-use graham cracker pie crust
- 3 (1.4-ounce) toffee candy bars, chopped
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk, and 4 tablespoons liqueur; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- In another medium bowl, toss the banana slices with the remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur; arrange over the crust. Sprinkle with half of the chopped candy. Spoon pudding mixture over the chopped candy. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours, or until set.
- Spoon the remaining whipped topping over the pie just before serving. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped candy.
If you prefer, you can use sweetened black coffee in place of the liqueur.
If you loved this simple banana recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Tart Cherry Pie
- Peachy Keen Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Lemon Crunch Pie
- Cinnamon Bun Pie