Banana Cream Crunch Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step up the traditional banana cream pie with a toffee crunch that takes it to new heights...guaranteed!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package banana cream-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons coffee liqueur, divided (see Option)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate ready-to-use graham cracker pie crust
- 3 (1.4-ounce) toffee candy bars, chopped
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk, and 4 tablespoons liqueur; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- In another medium bowl, toss the banana slices with the remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur; arrange over the crust. Sprinkle with half of the chopped candy. Spoon pudding mixture over the chopped candy. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours, or until set.
- Spoon the remaining whipped topping over the pie just before serving. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped candy.
If you prefer, you can use sweetened black coffee in place of the liqueur.
If you loved this simple banana recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)