Berry Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No-bake pies allow us the sheer joy of enjoying homemade pies even when we want to keep the kitchen cool. Our doubly flavorful Berry Lemon Pie is rich and creamy, and perfect for a lazy summer day.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in sweetened condensed milk, jam, lemon juice and zest until combined. Fold in raspberries then pour mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill 8 hours, or overnight until firm. Garnish with extra raspberries and lemon zest.
This pie with a nice, cool drink? Mmm mmm! How about adding a glass of lemonade for the ultimate cooling experience?
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!