Berry Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No-bake pies allow us the sheer joy of enjoying homemade pies even when we want to keep the kitchen cool. Our doubly flavorful Berry Lemon Pie is rich and creamy, and perfect for a lazy summer day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in sweetened condensed milk, jam, lemon juice and zest until combined. Fold in raspberries then pour mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill 8 hours, or overnight until firm. Garnish with extra raspberries and lemon zest.
This pie with a nice, cool drink? Mmm mmm! How about adding a glass of lemonade for the ultimate cooling experience?
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.