Best Ambrosia Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-bake pie is super easy to make and oh-so-refreshing, it's no wonder why it's named after the food of the gods! Our Best Ambrosia Pie has a coconutty crust and a sweet fruity filling that'll have you coming back for just one. more. slice.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7-ounce) package flaked coconut, toasted, with 2 tablespoons reserved for garnish
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine coconut (except coconut reserved for garnish) and butter; mix well. Spread into prepared pie plate to form a crust, pressing firmly into bottom and up sides of pie plate. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, fruit cocktail, and marshmallows. Stir gently until well mixed. Fold in whipped topping, then spoon into prepared crust. Garnish with reserved coconut, then cover and chill at least 8 hours, or until set.
- Top with maraschino cherries or mandarin orange segments for an extra burst of color.
- Looking for more great sweet desserts? Check out our collection of Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!