Blueberry Icebox Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 (9-inch) pies
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 5 Min
Lemony, fruity, and sweet this Blueberry Icebox Pie is one of those desserts that seems to do a disappearing act because everyone loves it so much that they gobble it up in no time! See if the same disappearing act occurs in your kitchen... we bet it will!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can blueberries in syrup, drained (not pie filling)
- 2 (6-ounce) graham cracker crusts
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Fold in whipped topping. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture evenly into crusts. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
We use canned blueberries to make a nice variation from the traditional lemon icebox pie. The recipe makes two pies-one to keep and one to give away!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.