We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You won't find "bumbleberries" at any of your local grocery stores! That's 'cause they aren't real! A Bumbleberry Pie is basically a pie made from a few different kinds of berries. In other words, it's a mixed berry pie. In our version, we use blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries and it's delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package blackberry or blueberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine gelatin, sugar, cornstarch, ginger ale, and 1/2 cup each of blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until berries have broken apart and mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining berries and spoon into pie crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 289mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!