Chocolate Garden Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chocolate Garden Pie is a chocolate pie recipe that was created as a salute to Earth Day. But we all know that a chocolate mousse pie that looks and tastes as good as this one does is perfectly good all year-round!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate and whipped topping; mix well.
Reserve 1/4 cup crushed cookies. Stir remaining 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies into chocolate mixture. Spoon into pie crust and sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs evenly over top.
- Cover loosely and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Why not have fun with this and garnish it with mini mint sprigs, placed in rows to represent the beginnings of a garden, and a few gummy worms for color?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!