Easy Banoffee Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Banana and toffee-caramel flavors combine for one creamy, luscious pie you'll be craving again and again. You'll love our easy shortcut version of this traditional English dessert. Try it today, and see why it's so popular!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup caramel topping sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (4-serving) package instant French vanilla pudding, made according to package directions
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Evenly pour caramel sauce into pie crust. Place half of sliced bananas over caramel sauce, then evenly spoon half of pudding mixture over bananas.
- Layer with remaining banana slices and pudding mixture. Top with whipped topping, cover gently and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
NOTE: Before serving, garnish with banana slices and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.