Extra Easy Chocolate Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
This recipe gives new meaning to the phrase 'easy as pie'! Just zap 2 ingredients in the microwave, fold in whipped topping, pour filling into a graham cracker pie crust, and chill overnight. Voila!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) milk chocolate bar with almonds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Combine chocolate and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent power) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.