Fruit Medley Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
When there is plenty of fresh fruit around, we love to bake up our Fruit Medley Pie. It's almost like a fruit salad that sits atop a creamy custard filling. You'll have a hard time resisting a pie this colorful and fresh!
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 (4 servings each) packages instant banana cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (12-ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup apply jelly, melted
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, forming a crust. Bake 8 minutes; let cool completely.
In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mixes and milk until well combined and thickened. Pour into cooled pie shell. Top with whipped topping, mounding it in center and tapering down to crust. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs.
- Arrange berries and banana, orange, and kiwi slices over top of pie. Using a pastry brush, brush fruit with melted jelly. Cover loosely and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 533
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 72 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 6.9g 14 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 590mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 75g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 50g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!