Hawaiian Pudding Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whisk your taste buds away to a tropical paradise with a slice of Hawaiian Pudding Pie. Every mouthful of this no-bake pie will leave you with feelings of warm and sunshiny days.
What You'll Need:
- 1 large (6-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (one 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 prepared (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, prepare pudding according to package directions, using the 2 cups milk. Fold in butter and whipped topping then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
- Top with toasted coconut just before serving, if desired.
If you have only 4-serving packages of vanilla pudding on hand then open 2 of them and measure out and use 2/3 cup pudding mix.
Every time you make this it can be a different kind of pie. Try lining bottom of pie crust with banana slices, berries, peaches, or canned fruit before adding the filling.
- If you'd like to make your own toasted coconut, spread out the flaked coconut on a baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees F. until golden, mixing occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!