My Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just one slice of this easy-as-pie peanut butter lover's dessert is sure to bring smiles to both the kids and kids-at-heart at your house. To put it simply, they'll go nuts over My Peanut Butter Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (9-inch) ready-to-bake pie crust, baked and cooled per package directions
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (1/2 of an 8-ounce container)
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Mix to a crumbly consistency (like a streusel) and remove about 1/2 cup mixture; cover and set aside for later use. Pour remaining mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Make pudding according to package directions; pour pudding over crumb layer then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, cover with whipped topping and top with reserved peanut butter mixture.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 360mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!