No Roll Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 10 Min
Get ready to celebrate Pi Day with an easy pie crust that both math-lovers and bakers can get behind. There's no rolling pin required for our easy-as-pie No-Roll Pie Crust, and that's just the start of what makes it so special. What you put in it is the finishing touch, so let's get baking!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a 9-inch pie plate, combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a 1-cup measuring cup, whisk together oil and milk and pour over flour mixture.
- Using a fork, mix until dough forms. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate; flute edges.
- To use as a baked shell: prick the dough all over with a fork and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until set, then cool and fill as desired.
To use as an unbaked shell: fill with the desired pie filling and bake according to the pie filling directions.
Check This Out!
- You can even use this pie crust for beef pot pies or with any other savory filling – just eliminate the sugar.
- Wanna put this to good use right away? Try our recipe for creamy Pink Lemonade Pie!
- For more amazing pie recipes, try our Always-Good Chocolate Pie, our Candy Bar Pie, or our Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.