One Dish Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to use more of the luscious, inexpensive, in-season strawberries that are in the market? Our One Dish Strawberry Pie is a delicious and simple way to enjoy them.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberries, rinsed, with 4 reserved for garnish
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon red food color
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Hull and slice strawberries and place in a blender. Add biscuit baking mix, sugar, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, food color, and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean; let cool. Cut reserved strawberries in half, then garnish cake with whipped cream and strawberry halves. Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Yes, it forms its own crust! If you're interested in checking out more of our favorite crustless recipes, click here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 345
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 317mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!