Pumpkin Crunch Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait till you try our no-bake, no-cook, rich and creamy-smooth Pumpkin Crunch Cream Pie. Since it firms up in the fridge, it will leave plenty of stovetop and oven space for your other holiday recipes.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust (see Note)
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Pumpkin candies for garnish
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until thickened, about 1 minute. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups whipped topping, the almonds, chocolate chips, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish pie with dollops of remaining whipped topping, the chocolate shavings, and pumpkin candies.
Of course, you can use a store-bought graham cracker pie crust for this pie, but if you wanna take it to the next level and make your crust from scratch, try our easy recipe for Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!