Sunny Party Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy-to-throw-together pie that's full of sunshine? Our Sunny Party Pie will do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food color (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, prepared gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping and yellow food color, if desired. Stir in mandarin oranges and pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Love the sparkle and sunshine of a citrus dessert? Why not try our Sunny Lemon Squares for another yummy option?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).