Sunny Party Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy-to-throw-together pie that's full of sunshine? Our Sunny Party Pie will do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food color (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, prepared gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping and yellow food color, if desired. Stir in mandarin oranges and pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Love the sparkle and sunshine of a citrus dessert? Why not try our Sunny Lemon Squares for another yummy option?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.