Sunny Party Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy-to-throw-together pie that's full of sunshine? Our Sunny Party Pie will do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food color (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, prepared gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping and yellow food color, if desired. Stir in mandarin oranges and pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Love the sparkle and sunshine of a citrus dessert? Why not try our Sunny Lemon Squares for another yummy option?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!