Triple Mint Ice Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These minty wonders are just perfect for the holidays, or anytime you want to wow 'em with a special dessert. Mint lovers will really love these!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon pink peppermint ice cream
- 1/2 gallon green mint ice cream
- 2 (9-inch) chocolate crumb pie crusts
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 (10-ounce) packages chocolate-mint chips (see Note)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- Mount alternate scoops of half of each ice cream into each crust; freeze 8 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat half-and-half in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Add chips and marshmallows; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Cut pie into wedges, and serve with chocolate-mint sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chocolate cookie crumbs.