Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained and halved
- 8 maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or until set, before serving.
- As strange as it may seem to you, do not make the vanilla pudding according to package directions. Just add the dry pudding mix right in with the other ingredients.
- No-bake pies aren't only easy, they're delicious, too! We also recommend our Millionaire's Pie, Chocolate Milkshake Pie, and Hawaiian Pudding Pie.
- This tropical pie is just one of the many tropical treats we have here at The Mr. Food Test Kitchen.
- For more desserts like this, check out our collection of 16 Incredible Recipes with Pudding Mix.
If you love pies as much as we do, then you've got to check our our FREE pie eCookbook: "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!