Goat Cheese Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you seen Goat Cheese Pizza on menus at gourmet pizzerias and pricey restaurants? Well, it's time to give it a try. (Did they think we wouldn't find out how easy it is?!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 ounces goat cheese (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread the dough to cover the bottom of a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Push the dough up to the edge of the pan, forming a rim. With a fork, prick the dough 15 to 20 times.
- In a small bowl, combine the pizza sauce, tomatoes, and basil. Spread the sauce mixture evenly over the dough and top with the cheese, crumbling the cheese into small pieces with your fingers.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
You can use more or less of the goat cheese depending on how much you like it.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 980mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 8.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!