Grilled Portobello Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 13 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
When you first think of "pizza," you probably think of takeout or those pizzas you find down the frozen food aisle, right? Well, if you're looking to ever fancy a few things up, we've got a unique pizza recipe that's not like anything you could get at your grocery store. Our Grilled Portobello Pizzas use a variety of ingredients that really give this pizza an extra punch of flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 8 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese bread
What To Do:
- Stir together first 3 ingredients and 1/4 cup basil; set aside. Combine mushroom caps and Italian dressing in a large resealable plastic freezer bag, turning to coat. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade, discarding marinade. Spray cold grill with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees).
- Place mushroom caps, gill side up, on heated grill rack, and grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Turn caps, gill side up, and spoon sauce mixture into each.
- Grill, covered, 2 more minutes until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and remaining 1/4 cup chopped basil; serve immediately.
To turn this recipe into burgers, serve Grilled Portobello Pizzas on warm toasted hamburger buns with desired toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!