Hawaiian Stuffed Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nobody has to know this easy Hawaiian pizza starts with a prepared frozen pizza. We simply spruce it up with diced ham and canned pineapple then sit back and wait for all the compliments.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) frozen cheese pizza, thawed and cut in half
- 1 (1/4-inch) slice (about 1/4 pound) deli ham, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Place one pizza half cheese-side up on the pan and sprinkle with ham and pineapple. Top with remaining pizza half placed cheese-side down; press pizza halves together. Fold and seal foil over pizza.
- Bake 15 minutes then uncover pizza and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the pizza is heated through.
For a finishing touch, in the last 2 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the top with some Cheddar cheese, a few bits of ham, and some pineapple tidbits.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!