School Lunch Square Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you remember eating square pizza for lunch when you were back in school? We do! We're bringing back those memories one slice at a time with our recipe for School Lunch Square Pizza. Our version has a super crispy crust with lots of cheesy yumminess!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound bakery pizza or bread dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pepperoni slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Brush half the mixture on a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Roll out dough into a rectangular shape and place on baking sheet, pressing with fingers to fit edge of pan. Brush dough evenly with remaining oil mixture. Prick dough about 20 times with fork.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until crust begins to brown on bottom. Remove from oven. Spread evenly with pizza sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and top with pepperoni slices. Return to oven and bake an additional 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Hungry for more? We've got even more school lunch recipes from our Cafeteria Week below!
- Feel free to use refrigerated pizza dough instead of bakery dough.
- Wanna venture into the world of dessert pizza? We bet you'll love our World's Easiest Dessert Pizza!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 759mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.