We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flour tortillas make for an easy south of the border-style crust to hold the zesty ingredients for our Southwestern Pizza. This hearty version is packed with chopped cooked rotisserie chicken for a main dish pizza everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 8 (10") flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 cup thick and chunky picante sauce
- Black bean salsa
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Top 4 flour tortillas evenly with 1 cup cheese (1/2 of package); top with remaining flour tortillas.
- Divide picante sauce, salsa, chicken, and remaining 1 cup cheese over flour tortillas. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.