Touchdown Buffalo Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mamma Mia, what a hot pizza! You'll score big points with your gang anytime you serve our Touchdown Buffalo Chicken Pizza. It boasts two favorites, the tastes of pizza and hot wings, all rolled into one party pizza everyone will love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) Italian-style pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons (1/2-stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the pizza crust on the pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter and hot cayenne pepper sauce; mix well. Add the chicken and celery; toss to coat well. Spread evenly over the pizza crust then sprinkle with the blue cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is crisp. Slice and serve.
Make certain that you use hot cayenne pepper sauce and not hot pepper sauce – yes, there is a difference!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!