Zesty Veggie Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
Vegetables star in this yummy pizza. Serving it is a great way to get your 'five (or more) a day!'
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup packaged shredded carrots
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (11.5-ounce) jar black bean dip
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey-Jack cheese with peppers
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread shell on a baking sheet for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini, and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spread bean dip over bread shell; top with salsa and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!