BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes, all cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!
What You'll Need
- 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
What to Do
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until hot; saute pork chops 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- In a large slow cooker, layer potatoes and onions. Pour 1 cup barbecue sauce over onions. Place pork chops on top, then pour remaining barbecue sauce over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until pork chops are no longer pink in center.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more tasty ways to use your slow cooker in the summer? Check out our collection of Easy Summer Slow Cooker Recipes!
- We've got more pork chop recipes right here! Try our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Cheesy Pork Chops, Balsamic Pork Chops, Spicy Mustard Pork Chops.
- For more barbecue recipes you'll love, try our Smoky Barbecue Pork, our Classic Barbecue Ribs, or our Barbecue Meat Loaf.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 554
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,718mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 95g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.2g 29 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!