Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our Barbecued Baby Back Ribs, the longer the ribs marinate, the better, so plan to coat the ribs with sauce the day before you want to cook 'em. That way, they're sure to be nice and tender and flavor-packed.
What You'll Need:
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4 pounds total)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place each rack of ribs on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to completely wrap the ribs (see Note).
- Brush ribs with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, covering completely, then wrap tightly in foil. Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 1 hour, or until fork-tender.
- Carefully unwrap ribs and remove foil. Return ribs to baking sheets; brush with remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, covering completely.
- Preheat broiler. Broil 5 minutes per side, or until sauce begins to brown. Cut into individual ribs, and serve.
To ensure the best flavor and most tender ribs, coat the ribs with barbecue sauce, wrap 'em in foil, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Then oven roast them as directed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.