Beer-Brined Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups dark lager beer
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
- DRY RUB
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine beer, water, molasses, brown sugar, and salt; mix well.
- Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; pour beer brine over chops and seal bag. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium or heat a grill pan over medium heat. Remove pork chops from brine and pat dry. Discard brine.
- In a small bowl, combine Dry Rub ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- Cook pork chops 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
The nutrition provided for this recipe is an estimate. The marinade was measured both at the beginning and at the end of the marinating process. Nutrition was calculated based on the amount of marinade actually absorbed. Individual results may vary.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 220
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 22g 43 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 364mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.2g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!