Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some Louisiana kick to your pork chops with this recipe for Cajun Spiced Pork Chops. They're hot, they're feisty and they're sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut bone-in pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of the National Pork Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!