Dijon Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flavor-packed Dijon mustard adds a robust kick to ordinary pork chops. Our Dijon Pork Chops take on a company fancy taste but are easy as can be as a weeknight main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chops and cook 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Reserve pan drippings; place chops on a serving platter, cover with foil, and set aside.
- Saute garlic in reserved drippings over medium heat for 30 seconds. Stir in cream, mustard, and thyme. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!