Ham It Up Calzones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham is a traditional part of Italian cuisine, so don't skimp on it in your calzones! Make "Ham It Up" Calzones and impress 'em at your next party!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped leftover cooked ham
- 1 container (13.8-ounces) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425?F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the spinach, cheese, and ham; toss gently until well combined.
- Unroll the dough onto the baking sheet. Cut into 6 equal squares. Using your hands, spread out each square to 5 inches. Spoon an equal amount of spinach mixture into the center of each square. Fold each in half diagonally to form triangles. Using your fingers, press the edges together to seal.
- Lightly spray each calzone with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
This is a great way to use leftover ham!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!