Hearty Ham Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Hearty Ham Pie is easy-as-pie to make and bake! It's got a cheesy, hearty ham filling that's oh-so-yummy. Plus, thanks to a few shortcuts, we can get this tasty dinner pie on the table in just 30 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Stir in ham and broccoli; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Unroll pizza crust and cut crosswise into eleven 1-inch strips. Place 5 strips horizontally over top of ham mixture, leaving a space between each strip. Place remaining 6 strips vertically over top, forming a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden and casserole is heated through. Serve immediately.
We like to start with a fresh salad, like our Orange Spinach Salad -- so refreshing and a great way to begin a meal!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 459
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 61 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,038mg 85 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!