Homemade Spicy Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 sausage links
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Did you ever imagine you'd be making sausage at home? With our recipe for Homemade Spicy Sausage, you can do it! (It's so easy when you don't have to worry about filling a casing.)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well. Form mixture into 3-inch-long sausage links.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook links 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains.
This is your own homemade sausage, so if you prefer ground beef or veal instead of pork, go ahead and use it. It's up to you. And if you'd rather have patties instead of links, that's okay, too. Or just brown it up without forming links; it's a great pizza topping that way (or a tomato sauce addition, too)!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.