Skillet Parmesan Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- Place pork between 2 pieces of wax paper; using a meat mallet, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dredge pork in bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; sauté onion and garlic 2 minutes. Add pork in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden. Serve immediately.
- Don’t let your pork be lonely on the plate. Serve it up with some garlic butter-laced spaghetti or angel hair. Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Want more pork tenderloin recipes? You'll love the smoky flavors of our Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin or, for something with a lighter taste, try our Lemon Pork Tenderloin!
- For more one-pan-wonder meals, try our All-in One Sausage Dinner and this super-moist One-Pan Banana Bread! Soooo good!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more pork recipes, download our free eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!