Peach Glazed Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for Easter or another special occasion to enjoy glazed pork chops? Made in no time with fresh peaches and just a few other ingredients, these scrumptious glazed pork chops are welcome at the table any day!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1/2-inch) pork chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 fresh peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and brown 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until no pink remains in pork chops and peaches are tender.
- Serve topped with peaches and glaze.
If fresh peaches are not available, we suggest using frozen peach slices in their place.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!