Pork Chops and Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be lickin' your chops for these Pork Chops and Gravy because they are T-A-S-T-Y! Get ready for this one, boys and girls... they're a treat!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 6 (1-inch-thick) lean pork chops
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a shallow dish combine flour, mustard, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspooon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Coat pork chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour mixture and chicken broth in a 6-quart slow cooker, and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown chops on both sides; place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until chops are tender.
- Remove pork chops from slow cooker and place on platter. Stir gravy with a wire whisk until smooth; stir in 1/2 cup water and remaining salt and pepper; cook until thickened. Spoon gravy over pork chops and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!