We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A lot of people think one-pots all taste the same. Not true! Especially with this recipe. Its blend of spices, pork, and cream sure taste special to me.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless single pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed beef broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and add pork, onions, and garlic. Saute 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink on outside. Stir in paprika, dill, salt, pepper, and all but 2 tablespoons of beef broth.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining beef broth and cornstarch; pour into skillet and stir until sauce has thickened.
Slowly add cream and stir until warmed through.
- Don't overcook this once you add the cream because the sauce will separate. And then there won't be any sauce left for spooning over some hot cooked egg noodles.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- And if you're looking for more recipes like our Pork Goulash, be sure to check out our collection of 10 Easy Goulash Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!