Six-Minute Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tell the family that dinner will be ready in less than 10 minutes, and really mean it! We use wafer-thin pork chops to make our Six-Minute Pork Chops, and boy do they taste great!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wafer-thin boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, and dredge pork chops in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, and fry, in 3 batches, 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Looking for even more easy pork chop recipes? Then, be sure to check out our collection, here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!