Smothered Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We use pantry staples to make the richest pork chops that you've had in a long time. Our Smothered Pork Chops are lip-smackin' delicious and sure to make the gang happy!
What You'll Need
- 4 (1- to 2 pound) pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over pork chops.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that. Serve with sauce spooned over pork chops.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 75 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 690mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.